The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

I am so ready to pledge for that handbook.

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

I want this to be an actual physical comic book so bad.

Organ Story Organ Story

Well done.

Splapp-me-do responds:

Thank you!

Pokemon: Fated Duel Pokemon: Fated Duel

First off, I'd like to say that you have an incredible spacial movement on a 2-D plane. I got so excited to see this pop up today because I've been waiting for ages.

However, I felt the need to take one star away because deoxys and mewtwo have already had a showdown, and there are sooo many dbz crossovers of everything that it loses it's novelty.

Overall, still excellent.

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Lost it at "Your buttocks are my hunting ground"..

... and then came to his chocolatey-smooth voice.

we <3 you, manwhore :>

ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls

Two things:

-I don't watch ZTV to listen to sellout advertisements all day. Shamestick.
-200k for ONE 2D character and a few bits of miscellaneous junk? They can have a lick at deez nuts, my friend.

ZONE-SAMA responds:

GIven how they paid me nothing for this and did not even ask for it, I don't see how that's selling out.

One character requires 1500-2000 frames of hand drawn, HD, colored & shaded animation coupled with programming, testing, balancing, voice acting and other additional work to make it function perfectly in the game. The devs have provided you with a detailed breakdown of the exact costs involved on the donation page. If you do the math, you'll find that the team are only working for $15 an hour which for the profession that they're in is peanuts.

Industry leaders have also backed Lab Zero and confirmed that these numbers are accurate if not even a little lower than what the actual cost would be to develop a DLC character for this game.

Yes, game development does actually cost a lot of money. More than you might imagine. If you think it's possible to make something of this standard for far less money in less time, be my guest and prove me wrong.

When Peeing When Peeing

.. I pee my pants every day. :c

Batman eats Pikachu Batman eats Pikachu

One star, but only because you delivered exactly what the title said. Nothing special about it at all past that. Try harder next time.

Penny the Possessed Baby! Penny the Possessed Baby!

"Penny, what are you drawing..? Oh My..."

*shudders* That's terrifying, yet hilarious.